Position: Office Manager
Hours: Full Time
Salary & Benefits: £30k – £35k (DOE)
Location: Head office, Theale, Berkshire
We are looking for an Office Manager to oversee the running of the office and site staff.
Duties will include:
- The day-to-day running of the office
- Provision of administrative support to the Director
- HR and staff management for 35+ employees inc. offsite and subcontractors
- Accounts duties including credit control, liaising with suppliers and customers
- Managing a fleet of vehicles including maintenance, repairs and insurance
- Manage Health and Safety and fire regulations in the office
- Oversee and manage annual renewal of construction related accreditations
- Negotiate and manage office insurance contracts
- Arrange and monitor staff training, ensuring CSCS cards are up-to-date and keeping the renewal records.
- Preparation of weekly and monthly reports for the Directors
The successful candidate must be able to work in a busy environment and be comfortable being independent and making decisions whilst maintaining accurate and up-to-date records, together with advising and implementing new processes to ensure the smooth running of a growing business. The candidate must have exceptional organisational and inter-personal skills.
In addition, the applicant must have:
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Office suite of products including word and excel.
- Experience using Sage 50 or other similar accounts software
- An excellent and confident telephone manner
- Experience working in a construction business
- Prior office management experience preferred
- Excellent time management skills
- Have a positive attitude, be reliable and dependable
Who should apply?
If you meet the job specification and you are looking for a new challenge then we would love to hear from you. Please email your CV to us using the form below or post it to:
Kennet Landscape Solutions, 6 High Street, Theale, Reading, RG7 5AN.
All submissions will be treated in the strictest confidence.