Position: Landscape Supervisor
Department: Soft Landscaping division
Number of Vacancies: 1
Salary & Benefits: competitive salary dependent on experience plus bonus scheme and company vehicle.
Geographical Area: Reading, Berkshire
We are looking for an experienced Landscape Supervisor to work with our Operations Manager in overseeing the day to day smooth operation of our soft landscaping department.
Duties will include:
- Reading drawings and giving instructions
- Undertaking site visits and completing reports
- Ensure teams are compliant with health and safety requirements
- Coordinating the ordering of materials and distribution to site
Other responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that projects are completed to the quality required.
- Day to day organisation of individual projects.
- Take responsibility for other members within the team
- Follow health and safety policies and procedures
Candidates should have previous experience within the landscape construction industry, excellent plant / tree knowledge, good communication skills and the ability to plan and execute work efficiently. Good leadership skills are also important as are good organisational skills and an eye for detail.
Driving licence and CSCS card are essential requirements. SSSTS / Level 2/3 in work-based horticulture would be preferred but not essential.
Who should apply?
If you are looking for a new challenge then we would like to hear from you. Please email your CV to us using the form below or post your CV to: Kennet Landscape Solutions, 6 High Street, Theale, Reading, RG7 5AN.
All submissions will be treated in the strictest confidence.