It is the policy of Kennet Landscape Solutions Ltd. that Health and Safety be given the highest priority in all our work activities whether they take place in occupied or vacant properties.
The Company is committed to:
- Ensuring that any health and safety risks arising from our work activities are properly managed.
- Ensuring that our work activities do not present any risks to our clients or to anyone who may be in the vicinity.
- Working to prevent accidents and work related ill health.
- Ensuring that it provides the correct plant and/or equipment for the tasks to be carried out.
- Ensuring that all plant and/or tools are maintained properly.
- Ensuring there are adequate welfare facilities on all of its jobs.
- Ensuring the safe handling, use and storage of materials. Whether solid, gas or liquids.
- Ensuring that appropriate Personal Protective Equipment is supplied where needed.
- Ensuring that all employees or sub-contractors are competent to do their tasks, and to give them adequate training and/or supervision.
- Reviewing this policy annually.
Our stated aims and objectives for this year are;
- Ensure all H&S documents are up to date.
- Update all risk assessments
- Continue to work to ensure compliance.
Implementation, maintenance & Review.
The Managing Director Dan Heap accepts overall responsibility for all Health and Safety within the company and is responsible for all policy implementation.
Signed by: Dan Heap
Review Date: 23/06/2018