Position: Crew Leader
Department: Hard Landscaping/Fencing division
Number of Vacancies: Multiple
Salary & Benefits: Competitive salary dependent on experience, plus bonuses and overtime
Geographical Area: Reading, Berkshire
We are looking for experienced Hard Landscaping Crew Leaders to assume the day-to-day responsibilities for our current projects.
Duties will include:
- Leading a team in day to day tasks
- Managing the signing off of daily tasks and returning paperwork to line manager
- Installation of fencing, gates, driveway gates, patios, decking etc
- Able to supervise a team and liaise with customers and head office to manage timescales
- Reading from site plans
Other responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that projects are completed to the quality required.
- Day to day organisation of individual projects.
- Take responsibility for other members within the team
- Follow health and safety policies and procedures
Candidates should have previous experience within the construction and hard landscaping industry, excellent communication skills and the ability to plan and execute work efficiently. Good leadership skills are also important as are good organisational skills and an eye for detail.
- Ideally 3yrs+ experience.
- Driving license is essential.
- CSCS card is essential
Who should apply?
If you are looking for a new challenge then we would like to hear from you. Please email your CV to us using the form below or post your CV to: Kennet Landscape Solutions, 6 High Street, Theale, Reading, RG7 5AN.
All submissions will be treated in the strictest confidence.